Sunday, May 17, 2009

You are the Donny to my Marie, I am the Ham to your Burger...


Just getting home at 3 a.m. and was bored so I jumped on the ol' laptop to kill some waking minutes. As I was staring at the monitor, hoping to doze off, I came across a little quiz about who I would be compatible with. So I meandered through the questions, answering as best as a sleep deprived brain could, and this was my result.

"You are most compatible with AQUARIUS! I'm sure most of your friends are Aquarians! Together you're going to rock! They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Aquarius are often felt to be unfathomable when in reality they live almost entirely on the surface. Aquarians will not reveal their innermost feelings no matter how hard others may try to persuade them, simply because they are unable to do so. People of this sign have a reputation for being enigmatic, difficult to understand, and different from everyone else, and cleverly play on this to gain power and attention. They are extremely friendly yet detached at a personal level, sociable in large gatherings, but unsociable at smaller meetings and parties which require greater intimacy. They are helpful and compassionate when involved with charities or group activities."

I gotta say, this is pretty close to what my friends are. They may not all be Aquarians, but they are some of the smartest folks I know. I especially liked the "Together you're going to rock" part. Being a musician, I find that rocking together to be essential. You may wonder what sign I am. Well, the answer is not that simple. I was born on the 21st of May and some experts say that I am a Taurus, others say that I am a Gemini. Astrologically, I'm defined as a stubborn troublemaker. Just the kind of buddy everyone should have. So if you're my friend, never fear that you are dumb, for the stars have determined you to be a genius. Mostly because you are friends with me! Just kidding... or am I? Well, I'm off to Dreamland.

Thanks for the vent session...

No comments: