Friday, May 15, 2009

Just thought I'd share...


Ever been kicked in the face during a fight? I have. It is a very surreal moment and strange thoughts start drifting to the surface. You wonder if that really just happened, then you wonder how he was able to kick you in the face. You ask yourself, does this guy know kung-fu? Did it look cool? You start to replay the moment in your mind, in slow motion, as if it were a sports highlight. The whole time analyzing how you could have avoided the size 12 footprint on your jaw. All these thoughts happened in the space of like 2 seconds. Then the pain kicks in. Don't really know what transpired next, but I did win the fight. Still, these questions will stay with me forever. I guess it's kind of like a personal moment of enlightenment. At least I still have my teeth.

Thanks for the vent session...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would really like to know how someone kicked you in the face.....also "did it look cool"??? I will never get guys