Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Run Away...


Feeling tired of your life? The daily grind getting you down? Need a change? Well, run away and join the Circus! Imagine leaving behind bills, baby mama drama (or baby daddy), worries, stress and entertaining the masses. Only thing that stops me is... Talent. I can do many amazing things that keep me entertained, but nothing that any self respecting circus attendee would want to see. I think that I could have a chance as a clown, but I'm not funny... even if ,theoretically, I did enjoy wearing make-up. Wouldn't it be great though?

Then, I started to think about it. Practicing all the time. I imagine that you need to be good at whatever you're going to do to make money, and to actually perform in front of people would be terrifying to me. I hate public speaking, so imagine flying through the air with no net and your head on fire. Finally, I'm not much for the whole Carnie living conditions. Traveling places in an actual mobile trailer park. Maybe I could be the ticket taker, popcorn seller, or elephant teeth brushing guy.

Nah. If I was going to run away and do something, maybe the French Foreign Legion would be better than the Circus. At least I could surrender if war broke out.

Thanks for the vent session...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I object. You are VERY funny. But you should probably stay away from the trapeez....