Thursday, May 19, 2011

Apocalypse now?

So has anyone seen the judgement day billboards around town? Time to start editing those bucket lists, because in two days most people won't have time to climb Mt. Everest, See a U2 concert, swim with dolphins or fight Mike Tyson. Most guys bucket lists will probably be reduced to two things... Eat a steak and touch a boobie. I'm not really sure what method the Almighty will use to wipe us off the planet, but I would like to think it's going down Zombie Apocalypse Style. I think it will be the most exciting way to do it. So examine the picture below and determine your number... I would like to think that I am #5.



The only thing that I regret is that God would schedule the End of Days in the middle of my birthday "Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey," game. This is gonna be a fun filled birthday for me. So start stocking up on Shotguns and baseball bats, Watch some Shawn of the Dead and Zombieland for survival tips, and work on that bucket list.

Thanks for the Vent Session...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, are you the zombie or are you the guy crying..

jules said...

hahahah.. "most guys bucket lists will probably be reduced to two things... eat a steak and touch a boobie." Classic. how did i miss this? well, i'm glad you were able to get a facial instead of ward of zombies on this day...